There is nothing better than a nice ocean breeze and a bloody Mary in the morning to kick off your vacation the right way. Today we are going to let you in on a little secret, our favorite Beach Worthy Bloody Mary Recipe!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: 6
I know what you’re thinking: 10 minutes to make a bloody mary? That’s crazy! Why don’t I just buy a pre-made mix at the store, add in some vodka, and call it a day? When you’re on Island Time, we find that there is nothing better than a nice homemade bloody mary. You can make your drinks the way you like it, and garnish it the way you choose. No watered down mixers are needed here on the Emerald Coast!
Bloody Mary Ingredients:
- 4 cups chilled tomato juice
- 1 cup chilled vodka
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish, drained
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Zatarain’s® New Orleans Style Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
Bloody Mary Garnish
- Bloody Mary Garnishes: 6 pickled okra
- 6 cocktail olives
- 6 cooked jumbo shrimp
- 6 crisply cooked bacon
- 6 celery stalks, with leaves attached
- 6 lemon wedges
Bloody Mary Instructions
- For the Bloody Mary, stir all ingredients in a large pitcher until well blended. Pour into 6 ice-filled beverage glasses.
- For the Garnish, thread 1 pickled okra, shrimp and olive onto each of 6 wooden skewers. Lay 1 skewer over each glass along with 1 slice of cooked bacon, celery stalk and lemon wedge. Serve.
There you have it, our favorite 10 minute beach worthy Bloody Mary recipe!