BEACH MANOR 0404 in Destin Florida
2 Bedrooms2 BathsSleeps: 6Resort: Tops'l ResortView: East Gulf ViewBasic Beach Chairs Provided (2)Basic Beach Umbrella ProvidedBasic Bed Linens ProvidedBasketball CourtBlenderBlu-ray/DVD PlayerCable TVCentral Heating & AirChildren WelcomeCoffee MakerCookwareCovered ParkingDeck / PatioDishes & UtensilsDishwasherElevatorsFREE Parking
FREE Wireless InternetFitness Center (nearby, public)Fitness Center (on property)Fitness, Spa, & Hot Tub Code: 3345Full KitchenGrills/BBQ AvailableHair DryerHot TubIron & Ironing BoardKeyless EntryMicrowaveMinimum Age Limit for RentersMiramar BeachNearby BanksNearby FedEx/UPSNearby Golf CourseNearby GroceryNearby Medical ServicesNearby Movie TheatersNearby Post OfficeNearby RestaurantsNearby Shopping
Non-pet friendlyNon-smoking onlyOven/StoveParkingParking Deck Code: 3345Pool (Seasonally Heated)Pool (close-by)Poolside Tiki Bar & GrillePrivate BalconyRefrigeratorSaunaSecurity: 24/7 Resort PatrolSecurity: Gate Guard AttendantSecurity: Gated ResortSnowbird Winter RentalToasterTubTubWalk-In ShowerWasher & Dryer
Bedroom 1: (1) King bed, water view, attached/private master bathroom, direct access to balcony
Bedroom 2: (2) Twin beds, direct access to guest bathroom
Additional sleeping arrangements: (1) Full sofa sleeper
Bathroom 1: double vanity, walk-in shower, toilet
Bathroom 2: single vanity, tub, toilet
Floor Level: 4 out of 14
Square Feet: 1,207
Proximity to the beach: Beachfront, no roads to cross
View: Gulf view with Easterly coastline and sunrise view
About the Beach Manor building and the Tops’l Tennis and Racquet Resort:
- - Located in Miramar Beach along Florida's Emerald Coast
- - Considered part of the Beaches of South Walton, nestled between Destin and Sandestin/30A
- - located Gulf and beach front, no roads to cross
- - condominium high-rise vacation rentals
- - 14 floors, 2 elevators & stairs
- - FREE, secured Wifi
- - Access to both Beach Manor pool and Tops’l Resort pool located beachfront in front of The Tides building just next door
- - Indoor hot tub and sauna
- - Community grills by the building pool
- - Outside bathrooms and showers to clean the sand off
- - FREE parking; gated/covered garage *height restriction*
- - Security guard and patrol
- - Access to The Tides basketball court
- - Access to The Tides shuffleboard
- - Access to The Tides putt-putt course
- - Access to The Tides putting green
- - Tops’l’s The Dunes tiki bar and grille located in front of The Tides building
- - Seasonal beach service ($)
- - Ocean Club restaurant at entrance of Resort
- - Amenity cards are not included with our rentals. Select units have the option for you to buy a card – inquire for more details. ($)
- - Grocery stores nearby: Winn Dixie, Publix, and Walmart
- - Airports nearby: Destin - Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) or Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (EPS)
Perks of renting directly through Gibson Beach Rentals:
- Free activity passes for one adult each day of your stay, see our GBR Explore package page for more details
- Professional management company serving our Owners and Guests for more than 2 decades
- 2 lightweight beach chairs and 1 beach umbrella in the unit to take with you down to the beach
- Keyless entry so no physical check-in required: (check-in at 4pm CST, check-out at 10am CST)
- Clean, well-maintained vacation condos - our dedicated housekeeping teams are some of the best along the Emerald Coast!
- After-hours emergency service
- Exclusive deals and coupons for local restaurants, services, watersport activities, and so much more!
- Bed and bath linens are provided - bring your own beach towels, sunscreen, etc.
- Starter supply packs provided; plan to bring additional paper, bath, and kitchen supplies as your family sees fit
- Absolutely NO PETS. Violators will be fined and can be evicted immediately.
- Renter must be at least 25 years of age. Absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Payment(s) for daily/weekly guests: 30% due upon booking. Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival. If booking within 30 days of arrival, full amount is due upfront.
- Payment(s) for monthly/snowbird guests: 30% due upon booking ($500 minimum). Remaining balance due 60 days before arrival. If booking within 60 days of arrival, full amount is due upfront.
- Cancellation(s) for daily/weekly guests: Reservations cancelled a minimum of 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will result in a full refund of your prepayments less a cancellation fee of one night’s rent + admin fee + plus tax. Cancelling your reservation for any reason within 30 days of your scheduled arrival will result in complete forfeiture of funds.
- Cancellation(s) for monthly/snowbird guests: Reservations cancelled a minimum of 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will result in a full refund of your prepayments less a $200.00 cancellation fee plus tax if pricing has been confirmed and a contract has been signed. Cancelling your reservation for any reason within 60 days of your scheduled arrival will result in complete forfeiture of funds.
GBR strongly and seriously suggests purchasing our Vacation Rental/Travel Protection Insurance to help protect your investment if you need to cancel within our limited-no refund policy. Find out more details about this opportunity to protect your investment by visiting our POLICIES page. Moving properties is not allowed unless you are more than 45 days before your arrival date.
Check-in: after 4:00 pm CST
Check-out: before 10:00 am CST
During your stay we are available 7 days a week during normal business hours (peak season) and 5 days a week for the off-season (need some time to refuel our vacation rental engines). You can contact us through your app, via email, by phone call, or even stop in to our office and say hello! We want your vacation experience to be a 5 star one, and nothing less.
Gibson Beach Rentals
Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
ph: (866) 369.0292
fax: (888) 511.3983
GBR QUICK LINKS
- 5 Best Beach Bars in Miramar Beach That You Need to Visit April 23, 2022
- Top 7 Seafood Restaurants in Destin, FL April 6, 2022
- 50 Insta Worthy Captions for Your Summer Beach Photos March 14, 2022
- How to Travel on a Budget to Destin, FL March 8, 2022
- Wild Sea Turtles Call Florida Home February 26, 2022