Printable Property Page for Gibson Beach Rentals
Your Stay Information
2 Bedrooms2 BathsSleeps: 6Resort: Sandestin ResortView: Lake FrontBasic Bath Linens ProvidedBasic Beach Chairs Provided (2)Basic Beach Umbrella ProvidedBasic Bed Linens ProvidedBlenderBlu-ray/DVD PlayerCable TVCentral Heating & AirChildren WelcomeCoffee MakerCookwareDeck / PatioDishes & UtensilsDishwasher
FREE ParkingFREE Wireless InternetFitness Center (nearby, public)Full KitchenGolf cart rental includedHair DryerIron & Ironing BoardKeyless EntryMicrowaveMinimum Age Limit for RentersNearby BanksNearby FedEx/UPSNearby Golf CourseNearby GroceryNearby Medical ServicesNearby Movie TheatersNearby Post OfficeNearby RestaurantsNearby Shopping
Non-pet friendlyNon-smoking onlyOven/StoveParkingPool (close-by)Pool (driving distance)Private BalconyRefrigeratorResort Shuttle ServiceSecurity: 24/7 Resort PatrolSecurity: Gate Guard AttendantSecurity: Gated ResortSnowbird Winter RentalToasterTubTubWalk-In ShowerWasher & Dryer
Enjoy FREE golf, FREE deep sea fishing, FREE parasailing, FREE Baytowne Wharf Adventure Zone pass, and FREE movie rentals every day of your stay!
**Package is not included for stays over 14 nights.**
(Rules and restrictions apply. See our Explore SoWal package page for more details.)
**New to rental January 2020**
**Golf cart INCLUDED! Baytowne Wharf tram service INCLUDED!**
Welcome to Harbour Point 918 or as we like to call it "Hook, Wine, & Sinker". This gorgeous 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom vacation rental property is located right on the lake on the south side of the Harbour Pointe neighborhood in the prestigious Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort. When you walk inside, you will be in awe of this modern, open-floorplan townhome that has tile floors throughout. The kitchen has granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, along with basic cookware, dinnerware, standard kitchen appliances, and more. The breakfast bar is the perfect place for kids to hang out and play games while you are busy mixing drinks or making dinner.
The dining table which is conveniently located right off the living room, is the perfect place to entertain with a view. The living room is the ideal place to host your friends and family; it is equipped with a full-size sleeper sofa, love seat, a 42” flat screen TV, and magnificent lake front views. From your balcony, you are sure to want to drop a line (although we suggest hopping back to the bay on the other side of the neighborhood for some fun catch-and-release fishing) or grab a glass of wine as you watch the sunset with your lakefront view.
In the master bedroom, you are immersed in the comforts of coastal pleasure so you can relax & unwind in the king size bed where you can watch TV or look at the lake from your own private balcony! The master bathroom features a single vanity with granite countertops and an immaculate walk-in shower that is perfect to wash the sand (and your worries) away!
The guest bedroom can fit your friends or family, big or small, to snuggle up in the cozy queen-sized bed and watch DVD’s or TV on the 32” flat screen. The modernized guest bathroom features a single vanity with granite countertops and a tub/shower combo.
If you are feeling a little adventurous, grab your group, hop on the FREE golf cart that comes with your vacation rental and head on over to the Village of Baytowne Wharf to experience the best that Miramar Beach has to offer! Whether you are with a group or on a romantic getaway for two, just remember when you want to relax and dine on Emerald Coast time, we’ve got you Hook, Wine, & Sinker.
Experience Sandestin’s The Village of Baytowne Wharf like never before - only a short 2 miles away. Use the golf cart included with your rental or the tram passes in your unit to step aboard the resort-wide shuttle service (at no extra cost to you) to travel over to the fun and relaxing area of Baytowne Wharf. Don’t worry about having a cocktail (or a few!) and indulge in the most scrumptious restaurants around town. The nightlife is fun and the day shopping in local boutiques is stress-relieving. Bring the kids to Baytowne’s Adventure Zone or Blast Arcade or pack up everyone for a family-fun adventure to the weekly Luau, fireworks, magic show, and more! The Sandestin Marina and bar are walking distance from Baytowne Wharf and offer stellar sunset views, fun drinks, and rental watersport activities. Jolee’s Island Nature Park is just moments away from Baytowne Wharf and provides 5 acres of entertainment. From picnic and grilling grounds to a playground fit for a kid pirate, this Island will entertain the family for hours. Get lost wandering the trails to various hideaways or relax on a porch swing while the kids play. Both of Sandestin’s Baytowne Wharf and Jolee Island are perfect ways to get the family out and about to experience what our gorgeous resort has to offer!
BOOKING TIP: REMEMBER TO BOOK DIRECT FOR THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE.
Bedrooms: (!!) Unit sleeps up to 6 guests (!!!)
Bedroom 1: (1) King bed, lakefront
Bedroom 2: (1) Queen bed
Additional sleeping arrangements: (1) Full sofa sleeper
Bathroom 1: single vanity, walk-in shower, toilet
Bathroom 2: single vanity, shower/tub combo, toilet
Floor Level: 2nd story (steps, no elevator), 1-story townhome inside
Square Footage: 1,040
Proximity to the beach: About a 1.4 mile drive/tram ride to the resort beach access point on the South side of the resort
View: Lakefront and golf course views
About the Harbour Point community and the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort:
- - Located in Miramar Beach along Florida's Emerald Coast
- - Considered part of the Beaches of South Walton, nestled between Destin and Sandestin/30A
- - neighborhood located bayfront on the North side of the Sandestin Resort
- - townhome style vacation rentals
- - FREE Wifi
- - Access to 3 pools – shared community pool (on location) & 2 resort pools (tram/golf cart ride away)
- - FREE parking
- - Security guard and patrol
- - Golf and tennis available ($)
- - putt-putt course ($)
- - Resort gym available ($)
- - Seasonal beach service ($)
- - On-property restaurants at Baytowne Wharf as well as Sunset Bay Café (bayside) and The Beach House (Gulf front)
- - Amenity cards are not included with our rentals.
- - Grocery stores nearby: Winn Dixie, Publix, and Walmart
- - Airports nearby: Destin - Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) or Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (EPS)
Perks of renting directly through Gibson Beach Rentals:
- Free activity passes for one adult each day of your stay, see our Explore SoWal Package page for more details
- Professional management company serving our Owners and Guests for more than 16 years
- 2 lightweight beach chairs and 1 beach umbrella in the unit to take with you to the beach
- Keyless entry so no physical check-in required: (check-in at 4pm CST, check-out at 10am CST)
- Clean, well-maintained vacation condos - our dedicated housekeeping teams are some of the best along the Emerald Coast!
- After-hours emergency service
- Exclusive deals and coupons for local restaurants, services, watersport activities, and so much more!
- Bed and bath linens are provided - bring your own beach towels, sunscreen, etc.
- Starter supply packs provided; plan to bring additional paper, bath, and kitchen supplies as your family sees fit
*** Important Policies ***
- Absolutely NO SMOKING. Violators will be fined and can be evicted immediately.
- Absolutely NO PETS. Violators will be fined and can be evicted immediately.
- Renter must be at least 25 years of age. Absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Payment(s) for daily/weekly guests: 30% due upon booking ($450 minimum). Remaining balance due 45 days before arrival. If booking within 45 days of arrival, full amount is due upfront.
- Payment(s) for monthly/snowbird guests: 30% due upon booking ($500 minimum). Remaining balance due 60 days before arrival. If booking within 60 days of arrival, full amount is due upfront.
- Cancellation(s) for daily/weekly guests: Reservations cancelled a minimum of 45 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will result in a full refund of your prepayments less a $200.00 cancellation fee plus tax. Reservations cancelled between 45-30 days prior to your scheduled arrival will result in a refund of half of the "Rent Charges Total" plus tax and full "Housekeeping Charge" plus tax. Cancelling your reservation for any reason within 30 days of your scheduled arrival will result in complete forfeiture of Total Booking Charges.
- Cancellation(s) for monthly/snowbird guests: Reservations cancelled a minimum of 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will result in a full refund of your prepayments less a $200.00 cancellation fee plus tax if pricing has been confirmed and a contract has been signed. Cancelling your reservation for any reason within 60 days of your scheduled arrival will result in complete forfeiture of Total Booking Charges.
GBR strongly and seriously suggests purchasing our Vacation Rental/Travel Protection Insurance to help protect your investment if you need to cancel within our limited-no refund policy. Find out more details about this opportunity to protect your investment by visiting our POLICIES page. Moving properties is not allowed unless you are more than 45 days before your arrival date.
We make checking in and out a breeze! No long lines like at a hotel or driving for miles and miles to find our office tucked away. Guests will receive a special invitation to download our app where all the nitty gritty details are stored for your stay. We also call you on the day of your arrival to ensure you have everything you need for door/property codes, directions, etc. just in case. No keys to return and no housekeeping to complete (departure clean included in your reservation).
During your stay we are available 7 days a week during normal business hours (peak season) and 5 days a week for the off-season (need some time to refuel our vacation rental engines). You can contact us through your app, via email, by phone call, or even stop in to our office and say hello! We want your vacation experience to be a 5 star one, and nothing less.
All information provided is deemed to be correct but is subject to change.
Sandestin® is a registered trademark of Sandestin Investments, LLC and Sandestin Real Estate of NW, FL, LLC. Gibson Beach Rentals, Inc. is not affiliated with either of these entities. Use of the word “Sandestin” is for location purposes only.
Gibson Beach Rentals
1 Beachside Two Drive - Suite A
Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
ph: (866) 369.0292
Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
ph: (866) 369.0292
fax: (888) 511.3983
GBR QUICK LINKS
- 3 Common Mistakes Homeowners Make When Investing in Vacation Rentals November 7, 2019
- Halloween Events on the Emerald Coast October 9, 2019
- How to stay in touch with guests to encourage repeat stays September 23, 2019
- The Gibson Beach Rental Xplorie Experience September 16, 2019
- Tips for securing your vacation rental property September 9, 2019