Miramar Beach Area Guide
Miramar Beach is a hidden gem nestled between Destin and the 30A and South Walton areas. Visitors flock to our sugary, sandy shores to indulge in the beauty, dining, shopping, and fun that the Emerald Coast has to offer. It is the perfect slice of paradise for shoppers, golfers, fisherman, and anyone who wants the ultimate relaxation of the beach always being just a few minutes away. Miramar Beach and the surrounding areas are hubs for exciting events and things to do, not only during the spring and summer seasons, but also during the fall and winter months.
Read up on our beach tips and FAQ’s, heck you may learn something you never knew! Plan your next vacation with our helpful annual down to weekly event schedules or check out the best spots to get fresh seafood.
If you are staying inside of our Sandestin® Resort properties, use the friendly map for tram locations. Local tip: download the FREE GBR app for tracking tram services, details on when and where the tram runs, and see the map of the resort, all at your fingertips!
If you have any questions about our area, give us a call or shoot us an email. We’re here to help make your vacation amazing!
Gibson Beach Rentals
Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
ph: (866) 369.0292
fax: (888) 511.3983
GBR QUICK LINKS
- Living Room Necessities in your Vacation Rental September 29, 2020
- How to plan the perfect girls weekend trip to Destin, Fl September 15, 2020
- Spas on the Emerald Coast August 25, 2020
- 5 Tips For Upgrading Your Bathroom In A Vacation Rental August 21, 2020
- How to make your vacation rental stand out from the crowd July 22, 2020