Gibson Vacation Rentals FAQ’s
Yes, and we strongly recommend adding the coverage to protect your investment so you do not forfeit all your hard-earned money. Review more Travel Insurance details on our Policies page.
Daily/Weekly Reservations cancelled a minimum of 45 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will result in a full refund of your prepayments less a $200.00 cancellation fee plus tax. Reservations cancelled between 45-30 days prior to your scheduled arrival will result in a refund of half of the “Rent Charges Total” plus tax and full “Housekeeping Charge” plus tax. Cancelling your reservation for any reason within 30 days of your scheduled arrival will result in complete forfeiture of Total Booking Charges.
Monthly (snowbird) Reservations cancelled a minimum of 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will result in a full refund of your prepayments less a $200.00 cancellation fee plus tax if pricing has been confirmed and a contract has been signed. Cancelling your reservation for any reason within 60 days of your scheduled arrival will result in complete forfeiture of Total Booking Charges.
Gibson Beach Rentals has chosen to protect our Guests against damage by participating in the Accidental Rental Damage Protection Plan. This one-time fee included in every reservation protects our guests for up to $750.00 worth of unintentional damages. We have elected to protect our guests in this manner from cashed damage deposits that they never see back in their hands or checks with your personal information that never get returned. The non-refundable fee covers you for an accidental lamp breaking, coffee table damage that your little munchkin accidentally fell upon, or even broken wine glasses from the sunset girl’s night. We want to eliminate the stress you may have for these unpreventable accidents. No one likes a bill for something after they have returned home.
Go to your trustful GBR app. On the main Dashboard tab, tap the photo of your unit. Then, on the Property Details page, scroll down and tap Wifi Access/Support.
Unfortunately, no. We are unable to process holds without the deposit/payment due.
- If you are booking more than 45 days before your arrival date: 1/3 of the grand total is due at booking. The remaining balance is automatically processed against the card on file 45 days before your arrival date.
- If you are booking within 45 days of your arrival date: Full payment is due at booking.
- Sandestin Resort – Amenity Cards are not available for a guest to purchase directly. Sandestin Resort terminated use of the amenities card by the following individuals: FRBOs, independents, or any other independent property management guest(s).
- Tops’l Resort – Owner(s) of property reserved must belong to the Resort Amenity Program in order for the guest to purchase the Amenity Card. This is not available for all properties – please contact our office for a list of details prior to booking. Refunds are not provided for any reasons associated with the amenity card.
Gibson Beach Rentals
Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
ph: (866) 369.0292
fax: (888) 511.3983
GBR QUICK LINKS
- How to make your vacation rental stand out from the crowd July 22, 2020
- Top 10 Summer Tips For Staying in Miramar Beach July 21, 2020
- Summer Activities In Destin 2020 June 30, 2020
- Things to Do For Your Vacation Rental Property Post COVID-19 June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 safety procedures for Vacation Rentals on the Emerald Coast May 14, 2020